To apply to WE Lead 2018, complete the form below by Wednesday, April 25, 2018 at 11:59pm CST. Each field is required unless otherwise noted; omissions could result in a delayed or rejected application.
Select all that apply (optional):
American Indian or Alaska Native
Black or African American
Native Hawaiian or Other Pacific Islander
Are you of Hispanic, Latino, or Spanish origin? (optional)
Please respond to 3 of the 5 following questions as part of the application process. 200 words minimum and 400 words maximum per question. It is recommended that you write your essays in a word processor then copy and paste them because you cannot save your progress on this application.
1) Describe a need in your community and possible measures to address it.
2) Name a woman who inspires you through her leadership and why.
3) Where do you see the most need for a female leader in our world today and why?
4) Describe a time or situation when you exemplified leadership. What circumstances and challenges did you face? How did you overcome those challenges?
5) Which career paths interest you? Where do you see yourself in the future?
WE Lead 2018: Women Empowered Leadership Conference
Content copyright ©2014-2018 Mississippi State University. Design by Power Image Media, LLC. Info/Credits »